Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A review for "Chained" by S. K

I will admit, when I first picked up this book, I had a difficult time getting into it. Stella’s thoughts were just all over the place for me, and I was getting confused. After a few days, I gave it a second chance. Committing to stick with it (I cannot leave a book unfinished), I finished it very quickly. I began to like the characters, and couldn't wait to see where it was going. I was beginning to wonder if the children would become involved in the relationship (their mother’s having a relationship, when will they spend more time with him). The cliffhanger ending has made it quite obvious that I will be seeing Stella and Dean again, as now I have to know what will become of them, and the love that was  blossoming! If you've picked up this book, I urge you to dive in! I’m glad I did! I give this book a four star rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment