Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Review for Love is a Fire

5 Stars



Love is a Fire by Lyssa Layne is the first book I have read by her and will certainly not be the last. This book had it all from romance, a little drama, jealous ex's, to most importantly hot, sexy fireman. It was just enough of a mix that keeps you wanting to turn the pages till you finished it.
Dr. Katherine Malone has given up on love. She has lost everyone close to her including her dad that was a fireman. Dr. Malone has to check on a patient that happens to be a proby from  Firehouse 58. This is when she meets fireman Nick Garrity. Nick is almost thirty and thought he would be married and have kids by now, but he hasn't found the right person to fit being Mrs. Garrity. As soon as has he sees her, he knows she is the one, but can he get her to take a chance on love? 

"I don't want to be taken care of by anyone other than you, Nick. I want you to come home to our son and me. Above of else, I want you to be my husband!" Katy sighed an let her voice return to its normal volume. "I just want you." Nick reached for her hand and rubbed his thumb over hers. "Baby, I won't promise you that I won't get hurt, but I will promise you that I'll always do everything I can to get home to you and our family safely." Katy nodded as she leaned forward for a hug. "I'll take that promise."

This book is a whirlwind romance, where two people take a chance on love hoping not to get burned as they have in the past. I couldn't put this book done. I would recommend this book and am looking for to the next series.

No comments:

Post a Comment